The Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships needs you!
We will be recruiting approximately 200 volunteers into sport specialist and more general roles to help successfully deliver this event in November 2023 and of course give the world that big Brum welcome!
Volunteered before? If so, that’s great!! You’ll know the process and what to expect… If not, we welcome applications from everyone who is keen to be involved and can’t wait to hear from you and support you through the process.
Applications to volunteer at the Trampoline Gymnastics World Championships and World Age Group Championships have not yet opened, but please do sign up to our newsletter and follow us on social media to keep up to date with all of the exciting opportunities that lie ahead (and of course to hear when volunteer applications open).
Why we volunteer:
- To give back to our sport, community or just generally to be an all-around ‘good egg’
- To develop our skills and knowledge
- To meet new fabulous people and make life-long friends
- To build confidence and inspire positive change in ourselves and others
- To be part of a team, and in Gymnastics, it’s always the best team!
Can’t wait for November 2023?
Visit the British Gymnastics website at british-gymnastics.org/coaching/volunteers/get-involved to learn more about volunteering in Gymnastics or visit the Birmingham City Council website at www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/50160/employment_advice/1512/volunteering website for more information on volunteering in Birmingham.